Add passcode protection on iOS
Information added to the Walmart Wellness app is protected by a secure password and data encryption.
You can also add extra security with a four-digit passcode on iOS devices. Here's how:
iPhone and iPad Instructions
- Tap Home in the app (bottom left corner).
- Tap the profile icon (top left corner).
- Tap the SETTINGS (bottom left corner).
- Tap Passcode Lock field (at the very top).
- Tap Turn Passcode On (you can also toggle the passcode off).
- Choose a four-digit passcode (e.g. "1234", but hopefully a code that's harder to guess!)
- Re-enter your passcode to confirm.
- Tap Require Passcode if you'd like a delay in how long before the app asks for your passcode once it is closed (e.g. 5 minutes, 1 hour).
- Tap Done.
If you are having issues accessing your app with the passcode, disable Touch ID/Face ID temporarily to access your app and turn off the passcode protection.
Passcode enabling isn't available on Android. For added security, you can sign out of the Walmart Wellness app after each session on Android.