What info is included (and not included) in a digital vaccine record?
The COVID-19 digital vaccine record is a secure digital version and backup copy of your paper CDC COVID-19 vaccination record card. The record also features a scannable QR code for easy access from a mobile device at any time.
What info is included in a digital vaccine record?
- Only the clinical data about your COVID-19 immunization is included
What info is not included?
- Your potential immunity or other vaccinations and immunizations are not included
What is required to access a digital vaccine record?
- You received a COVID-19 vaccination from a Walmart or Sam’s Club pharmacy or event
- You are 18 years of age or up
- You have connected your Walmart.com account to the online pharmacy services
- You are located within the United States
Still need help with a digital vaccine record? Contact us.
If you received your COVID-19 vaccine at Walmart or Sam’s Club and are unable to access your digital vaccine record, please call (855) 758-1094 to speak with a customer care agent.