Learn more about the digital vaccine record
What is a digital vaccine record?
- A secure digital version and backup copy of your paper CDC COVID-19 vaccination record card
- Features a scannable QR code for easy access anytime, anywhere
What info is included in a digital vaccine record?
- Only the clinical data about your COVID-19 immunization is included
What info is not included in a digital
- Your potential immunity or other vaccinations and immunizations are not included
What is required to access a digital vaccine record?
- You received a COVID-19 vaccination from a Walmart or Sam’s Club pharmacy or event
- You are 18 years of age or up
- You have connected your Walmart.com account to the online pharmacy services
- You are located within the United States