Change the timezone for a profile
Your Walmart Wellness app account and profile time zone lets the app know when to send your reminders regardless of where you are.
Everyone who receives reminder notifications will see them at the same time, no matter what time zone they are in. For example, if Dad takes a medication at 8am in Los Angeles, his daughter in New York will see the reminder at 11am.
Here's how to adjust your timezone in the app:
Reset Time Zone
Your timezone is set by your device but sometimes needs to be synced by logging back in.
To sign out of your account and sign back in:
- Tap the profile icon at the top left.
- Tap on Settings at bottom of the list that pops up.
- Tap Sign Out at the top right.
- One the Welcome Back page, you can then enter your email and original password.
Set Profile Time Zone
You can also set a specific time zone for beloved profiles you added (This can't be done on your main profile).
- Tap on the profile icon at the top left.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on the profile you want to edit.
- Scroll down and tap on the Time Zone field.
- Type in United States and tap on it.
- Tap on your time zone.
- Tap on the Home icon on the nav bar.
- Tap profile at the top right.
- Scroll down and tap on the Time zone field.
- Type in your cities name and tap on it.