Walmart Pharmacy Services (Online, Mail Order, Specialty)
Walmart offers a variety of ways to manage prescription medications online, by phone, through the mail, or in person.
For help with an existing service or to learn more, contact the resources below:
Online Pharmacy Services
Prescription refill orders placed via Walmart.com and the Walmart App.
- 1-800-WALMART (Press option 1, say "Pharmacy")
- Learn more about Online Pharmacy services
Mail Order Pharmacy (Home Delivery):
Free shipping to home for maintenance medications and 90-day supplies.
- 1-800-2-REFILL (1-800-273-3455)
- Prescriber Fax: 1-800-406-8976
- Address: Walmart Mail Order Pharmacy, 1025 W Trinity Mills Rd. Carrollton, TX, 75006
- Learn more about Mail Order Pharmacy
Specialty medications at affordable prices, covering a variety of conditions including Acromegaly, Anemia, Arrhythmia, Cancer, Cholesterol, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Growth Hormones, Hemophilia, Hepatitis, HIV/AIDS, Infertility, IVIG, Multiple Sclerosis, Neutropenia, Osteoporosis, Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Transplant.
- Learn more about Specialty Pharmacy services
Prescription and over-the-counter medications ordered online for your furry friends.
- Learn more about Walmart's Pet Pharmacy