Reset Walmart password or PIN
Reset Walmart password
- Visit the Walmart website on a web browser.
- Enter your registered sign-in email address.
- Choose an option:
— Send a verification code to your phone
— (or) Enter your password (then click Forgot password? below the password field).
- Enter the verification code from your text message or email in the verification code field.
- Create a new password.
Note: If you have Password-less verification turned on, you will only see the option to Send a verification code by phone.
Reset Walmart PIN
- Sign in to the Walmart Pharmacy website.
- Click Forgot PIN? on the Security PIN screen.
- Confirm each step in the the Security Questions process.
- Enter your Walmart password.
- Enter a new PIN.
- Click Reset PIN to confirm.
I did not receive my verification code by SMS text message:
- Make sure you followed the steps above using the Walmart website on a web browser (not the app).
- If you still need help, call 1-800-WALMART and press option 1 on your keypad to connect with customer care.
I did not receive the "Verify it's you" password reset email
- Check the Spam or Trash folders in your registered email inbox.
- Search your email inbox for any emails from "Walmart" or "Walmart.com", to confirm you are using the correct registered email address.
- Add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your email safe list and complete your password reset request again.
- You can also send a blank email to "email@example.com" and wait for an auto-reply back (this will automatically add us to your safe list).