How do I view, save, or print my COVID-19 digital vaccine record?
View a COVID-19 digital vaccine record
- Confirm that you have verified your Walmart.com account with the online pharmacy service first.
- Visit the Walmart Pharmacy Sign In page from your desktop or mobile web browser (not the app).
- Click Sign In (or Create a new account if you do not have one yet).
- Enter your registered email address and password.
- Click Sign In.
- Visit the Digital Vaccine Record page to view your record.
If you received your vaccination at a Sam’s Club location, sign in to your verified Sam’s Club account to access your digital vaccine record.
If you see an error message when trying to view your record: follow the steps in this article instead.
- Digital vaccine records are available to US residents and individuals with credit history established in the United States. This is required for the pharmacy to verify personal identity and grant access to online records.
- Verifying your account with the online pharmacy validates patient identity in compliance with state and federal law and protects the information of our patients. Connecting to the online pharmacy does not require you to sign up for prescription services. This process simply validates patient identity in compliance with federal and state law and protects the information of our patients.
Print a COVID-19 digital vaccine record
- Follow the instructions above for "How do I view my digital vaccine record".
- On a mobile device: Take a screenshot to save the code as a photo/image.
- On a desktop computer: Right-click the image, then choose Save Image As.
- To access the saved image:
Open your device's photo gallery or image storage application (this will vary depending on your device).
- To print the image:
Choose the print option in your device's photo or image storage app.
I see an error message when accessing a digital vaccine record
Still need help with a digital vaccine record? Contact us.
If you received your COVID-19 vaccine at Walmart or Sam’s Club and are unable to access your digital vaccine record, please call (855) 758-1094 to speak with a customer care agent.