How do I view, save, or print my digital vaccine record?
How do I view my digital vaccine record?
To view your digital vaccine record, make sure to verify your Walmart.com account with the online pharmacy service* first. This will link your records together and grant digital access to your pharmacy info.
Here's how to view your digital vaccine record:
- Visit the Walmart Pharmacy Sign In page from your desktop or mobile web browser (not the Walmart app).
- Click Sign In (or Create a new account if you do not have one yet).
- Enter your registered email address and password.
- Click Sign In.
- If you are already connected to the online pharmacy:
- Visit the Digital Vaccine Record page to view your record.
- If you have not yet connected to the online pharmacy:
- Click Add Pharmacy Access.
- Complete the fields for your Pharmacy Profile.
- Answer the verification questions to confirm your identity.
(All info entered must match the exact records on file with the pharmacy or identity verification service).
- Once your account is verified, visit the Digital Vaccine Record page to view your record.
If you received your vaccination at a Sam’s Club location, sign in to your verified Sam’s Club account to access your digital vaccine record.
- *Verifying your account with the online pharmacy validates patient identity in compliance with state and federal law and protects the information of our patients. Connecting to the online pharmacy does not require you to sign up for prescription services. This process simply validates patient identity in compliance with federal and state law and protects the information of our patients.
How do I save or print my digital vaccine record?
- Follow the instructions above for "How do I view my digital vaccine record".
- On a mobile device: Take a screenshot to save the code as a photo/image.
- On a desktop computer: Right-click the image, then choose Save Image As.
- To access the saved image:
Open your device's photo gallery or image storage application (this will vary depending on your device).
- To print the image:
Choose the print option in your device's photo or image storage app.