View, save, or print COVID-19 digital vaccine record
If you received a COVID-19 vaccination from Walmart, follow the steps below to view your record:
- Add Pharmacy Access to your Walmart account first.
- Sign in to the Walmart app or Pharmacy website (instructions below).
Walmart app sign-in:
- Sign in to the Walmart app on your mobile device.
- Tap Services (at the bottom).
- Scroll down and tap the Pharmacy box.
- Tap Digital vaccine records (below More Pharmacy Services).
- Tap Continue on website.
Walmart Pharmacy website sign-in:
- Visit the Walmart Pharmacy Sign In page.
- Click Sign In.
- Enter your registered email address and password.
- Click Sign In.
- Click Digital Vaccine Record from the left menu to view your record.
If you received your COVID-19 vaccination at a Sam’s Club location, sign in to your verified Sam’s Club account instead.
Save and print COVID-19 digital vaccine record
On a mobile device:
- Take a screenshot of the digital vaccine record to save the QR code as an image on your device.
- Open the image in your Photos or Gallery app (or add the image to a custom folder for easy future access).
- Select the option to print the image from your device.
On a computer:
- Right-click the digital vaccine record image.
- Choose Save Image As.
- Open the image and choose the option to print.
See an error message instead of your digital vaccine record?
Follow this guide: Troubleshoot "Sorry we cannot access" error
Digital vaccine records are available to US residents and individuals with credit history established in the United States. This is required for the pharmacy to verify personal identity and grant access to online records.
Verifying your account with the online pharmacy validates patient identity in compliance with state and federal law and protects the information of our patients. Connecting to the online pharmacy does not require you to sign up for prescription services. This process simply validates patient identity in compliance with federal and state law and protects the information of our patients.
Still need help with a digital vaccine record? Contact us.
If you received your COVID-19 vaccine at Walmart or Sam’s Club and are unable to access your digital vaccine record, please call (855) 758-1094 to speak with a customer care agent.