Why do I see the error "Sorry, we cannot access a digital vaccine record"?
If you are signed in to your Walmart Pharmacy account on the web and see an error message when trying to view your COVID-19 digital vaccine record, there may be a linking issue with your online pharmacy account or website browser.
COVID-19 digital vaccine records are currently accessible by signing in to your Walmart Pharmacy account on the web. Vaccine records are not available in the Walmart Wellness app or Walmart Shopping & Grocery app.
To troubleshoot the issue:
- Sign out of your Walmart.com account on the web.
- Open a new web browser in private or incognito mode on your desktop or mobile web browser.
- Visit the Walmart Pharmacy Sign In page.
- Click Sign in.
- Enter your Walmart Pharmacy sign-in credentials.
- Click Sign In.
- Enter your 4-digit Walmart PIN (if prompted) and click Continue.
- Click Account Information.
- Click Digital Vaccine Record (left menu bar).
Still need help with a digital vaccine record? Contact us.
If you received your COVID-19 vaccine at Walmart or Sam’s Club and are unable to access your digital vaccine record, please call (855) 758-1094 to speak with a customer care agent.