How to fix the error "Sorry, we cannot access a digital vaccine record"
If you see an error message when viewing your COVID-19 digital vaccine record, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Confirm that you meet the following requirements:
- You received your COVID-19 immunization at a Walmart or Sam's Club location.
- Your Walmart.com account is verified and connected to your online pharmacy profile.
Step 2: Follow the steps below:
- Visit Walmart.com and sign out of your account.
- Open a new web browser in private or incognito mode.
- Visit the Walmart Pharmacy Sign In page.
- Click Sign in.
- Enter your Walmart.com sign-in email.
(This should be the same email on file with your local pharmacy store.)
- Click Sign In.
- Enter your 4-digit Walmart PIN when prompted and click Continue.
- Click Account Information.
- Click Digital Vaccine Record (left menu bar).
Still need help with a digital vaccine record? Contact us.
If you received your COVID-19 vaccine at Walmart or Sam’s Club and are unable to access your digital vaccine record, please call (855) 758-1094 to speak with a customer care agent.