Prescription medication cost and price change
How do I view a prescription medication price?
- Open the Walmart app on your mobile device.
- Sign in with your registered Walmart pharmacy email.
- Tap Services (bottom right).
- Scroll down and tap the Pharmacy box.
- Tap View and refill prescriptions.
- You will see a list of prescriptions with estimated price for all individuals connected to the account (including family, and dependents).
Why did the price of my prescription refill order change?
- The prescription price displayed while placing an order in the app is an estimated price based on the cost of your last paid refill.
- Prescription prices may increase or decrease due to a variety of reasons (insurance/benefits, manufacturing shortages, supply issues, etc).
How do I confirm a price change to complete my refill order?
- For pickup orders: Review and confirm the price change in person at the pharmacy.
- For shipping orders: Call the pharmacy phone number listed in the email you received or on the order details screen in the app.
Have questions about your prescription price?
- Call or visit your local Walmart Pharmacy for help with any questions about your prescription medication costs or refills.